“Good Food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
Utica, New York
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 29, 2013

The only problem I had was it's a little smal (but that's the charm) so we had to sit outside and it was kinda chilly. The sandwiches are very good and interesting, they are all named after mountains in the area. Again my only other complain would be it took a tad long to get our food out and we were sitting outside.

Visited September 2013

Syracuse, NY
“Not much in the sandwich”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were passing through town and grabbed a late lunch. I had a sandwich which left me hungry, the person I was with had a very ample salad with fresh chicken. The service was very friendly and prompt, we sat outside and enjoyed the passers by. There were numerous desert options, but we did not try any. For the price, I will look elsewhere next time, hopefully there are larger servings elsewhere when it comes to sandwiches.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Better than the chain!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Always fresh pastries, and the sandwiches are to die for. Love the hometown atmosphere. Ozzie's is a must stop whenever we are in Old Forge!

“Expensive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I don't mind paying a little extra for a good cup of coffee but...on a recent visit I stopped for a small black coffee. It costs $2.06! Don't insult me with tax. Charge $1.90 something so the tax brings it to an even $2.00. Now I'm walking around with a pocket full of change. Doesn't make cents!

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Al E
“Smeh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have stopped here many times and the pretty little redhead always makes an awesome espresso served with a smile. Not today though, the shots were old, overdrawn, and the dude at the register acted like he was doing me a favor!

• 2 of 5 bubbles