“Better than the chain!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Old Forge
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Always fresh pastries, and the sandwiches are to die for. Love the hometown atmosphere. Ozzie's is a must stop whenever we are in Old Forge!

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I don't mind paying a little extra for a good cup of coffee but...on a recent visit I stopped for a small black coffee. It costs $2.06! Don't insult me with tax. Charge $1.90 something so the tax brings it to an even $2.00. Now I'm walking around with a pocket full of change. Doesn't make cents!

1  Thank Al E
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I have stopped here many times and the pretty little redhead always makes an awesome espresso served with a smile. Not today though, the shots were old, overdrawn, and the dude at the register acted like he was doing me a favor!

2  Thank johnbrowny
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Picked up a cafe Americana which was good. Also got three egg & cheese supposedly "Crisp butter Croissant" sandwiches. Instead of ham, I asked for extra cheese slices. When I got back to the room, the really oily croissants were soggy and looked liked they've turned into flat pancakes and hardly tasted buttery. The eggs and cheese looked paltry, barely covering the croissant. And they didn't even include the extra slices of cheese I asked for! Two blueberry scones were tasty but were all gooey in the middle as if still under baked. I asked for fresh baked goods since the ones out on display were day-olds. Would not eat here.

1  Thank truecolors05
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Not all help behind the counter were consistently pleasant and friendly. The coffee drinks were very good. Pastries were fine; we did not try their soup and sandwiches, but the sandwiches we saw others order looked attractive.