“Nice meal”
Review of Five Corners Cafe

Five Corners Cafe
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Old Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Open for Winter Season!
Frederick, Maryland
“Nice meal”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were eating at Sisters bistro
and asked if there were other good restaurants . They kindly recommended Five Corners .
We walked in and had to wait ten min.
I'd recommend calling for res. 1st.
We were lucky to get an outside table. I wouldn't sit out front too noisy.
Because it was Fri they were slow so be prepared to wait.
Mrs J ordered salad I ordered noodle salad
Both were good
We went with the light order of shrimp excellent
They were out of some desserts
so go early if dessert is your thing.
People around us had great looking large steaks, salmon
and they were happy with their orders.
If you don't mind noisy, you could sit inside
We'd go back

1 Thank jaxon27

Old forge
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!! Food so good it'll bring a tear to your eye!”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Great food, great service and I'm always so happy with my meal. I recommend trying the chocolate espresso cake it is so delicious, it just melts in your. A must have every time I go!!

1 Thank Ashleycarroll
albany ny
“special dinner”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

food was well prepared and waitstaff was friendly and efficent. I had a delicious rach of lamb dinner,my husband has a samon dinner and my son had a chicken dinner.

Visited July 2014
Albany, New York
“Our Favorite Restaurant”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We just finished another wonderful meal at Five Corners Cafe during our weeklong vacation. Each visit has been exceptional. It is truly the best restaurant in the area and not to be missed during a stay in Old Forge. The food and wine paring is sensational and the desserts are amazing. What we appreciate most, beyond the incredible food, is the friendly and professional staff and service we can depend on each time. A shout out to Jamie for her great service and a special thanks to Kathy who made sure we had the best experience possible.

Cooperstown, New York
“Best Food in Old Forge and the Southwestern Adirondacks”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Short and Sweet:
For the best culinary experience available in Old Forge and in this region, Five Corners Cafe is your only option. Everything you've read about the following is true: the freshest ingredients, locally grown/made, organic vegetables/cheeses are often featured, nightly specials are innovative and often highlight the freshest, seasonal ingredients, friendly and knowledgeable service is a constant. Delicious pairings are made easy with their excellent beer/wine lists.
I'm an Old Forge native and seasonal resident who, over time, has dined at all local restaurants and many of those on the fringes of this region. None of the others can hold a candle to Five Corners Cafe. Stop by and tell them Enrique sent you.