“My favorite restaurant in Old Forge”

Billy's Italian American Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 34 Restaurants in Old Forge
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Billy's we strive to serve exceptional meals, cooked to order using the freshest ingredients and highest quality products available. The service is attentive and friendly with your satisfaction our main concern. Our goal is to make a lasting impression and earn many return visits culminating in a genuine friendship with our customers. Hope to see you soon!!!
“My favorite restaurant in Old Forge”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Billy's is located on the main street in Old Forge, it's easy to get to and since it sits in the parking lot they offer plenty of off street parking.
I completely recommend reservations. It's an intimate space and with the good food that is prepared it fills up quick.
There were four of us for dinner at 6:30 on a Friday night. We had reservations and the owner, Billy, greeted us and we were seated right away.
The server, Adrian was very attentive. She was friendly and quick to acknowledge us and get our drink order. We didn't have any appetizers. The portions are generous.
We never felt rushed which is nice since after a long week of work we like to relax when dining out.
In some of the reviews I have read people have commented on the salad dressing. They have a house balsamic vinaigrette that is on the table and they have a ranch, but you have to ask for that. I had the house and did not find it too vinegary, but I did add a little sprinkle of salt, pepper and some cheese to jazz it up a bit, but that is how I like my dressings. When I asked my friends what they thought they said it was fine.
I ordered The House Specialty Entree Chicken and Scallop dijonaise. WOW!!! I loved it. Created to perfection I recommend it highly. In fact I'd like to go back to Old Forge soon because I've been wishing for it. My friends had, Chicken Marsala, Bowl of Pasta with a meat ball, and Shrimp Scampi. Everyone enjoyed their meal and dining experience.
Give Billy's a try while in Old Forge you really won't regret it.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank QueSays

Cortland, New York
“Friendly staff, busy place--make a reservation!”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Right on the main drag in Old Forge, Billy's is a small but busy location. Strongly recommend that you make a reservation. We had to cut our visit short (sick kid), but the staff were very friendly and the food looked great!

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank SimonCoates1966
albany ny
“our favorite restaurant in old forge”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

last week,we visited Billys. The restaurant was busy but Billys greeted ws and seated us quickly. The salads were fresh with house dressing and the bead was warm and fresh. My hushand and I had fish dishes in marinera sauce amd my son had a chicken dish.We all enjoyed our meal with excellent service. Plan a return visit in the Fall.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank maryfemia
Loudonville, New York
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Billy's was a down to earth Italian Restaurant that we justed loved. The staff and owner were very gracious and hospitable. The food was spectacular. We can't wait to return.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Catizone
Lawrence, New York
“The Best Meal In Old Forge”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

The atmosphere is wonderful! Music and the food is amazing! Big portion size and kid friendly.They serve food in courses with no rush to get you out, a very enjoyable meal, my husband and I talked over a glass of wine while my boys colored on the coloring sheet tablecloth. The management where very friendly and made you feel very welcomed.My family thought this was the best place to eat in Old Forge and we will go back next year!

Visited June 2012