“Fantastic meal and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cafe Aloha

Cafe Aloha
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Botley
Cuisines: Cafe, Pizza, Mediterranean, Spanish, British, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Whether you’re looking to grab a quick coffee and a bite to eat or a sit down meal with family and friends in both a comfortable and inviting environment...Cafe Aloha is your first choice for great tasting food freshly made to order
“Fantastic meal and drinks”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

Busy tuesday lunch time and stopped here for some food and were very happy with what we had. Cant fault anything about the food or drinks. It seems very busy but not a long waiting time for food or coffee. Specials board seem good with different choices for different tastes and executed with a masterfull perfection rarely seen in a cafe. seabass on risotto roasted tomato and goats cheese penne pasta with spinich. May sound simple but when it came to our table it was presented amazing and equal in taste(like being in a high standard eatery) good value.. nice coffee... cannot fault anything.

• Visited August 2014
Emmaw30, Manager at Cafe Aloha, responded to this review, August 8, 2014
Thank you so much for you amazing review! So glad you enjoyed your meal and experience with us at Cafe Aloha. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Oxford, United Kingdom
“I cannot believe it!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2014

I live local to this Caffe/Restaurant and I have been coming a few times, for meals and for drinks. The other day I had a coffee, the waitress was a new one or someone I have not seen before, if I compare with the other ones, she is not very friendly and she charged me £2.60 for a coffee I could not believe my ears, plus the coffee was so horrible, I felt totally ripped off and the worse thing is that they know me, I go there quite often, so I left thinking "never again" however I do like the place and I may give them a second chance, but next time I will check the price before ordering. I am sure a coffee is £1.90 or so, not more.

• Visited August 2014
Didcot, United Kingdom
“Give it a try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

This place doesn't look like much from the outside, being tucked into a corner of the precinct and inside it also seems like a bog-standard café. I'd probably have never tried it apart from a friend recommended the place and since then, we've returned many a time.
Service is very good, food is great and unexpected. I always prefer to go for mains over tapas as I find the tapas option pricey with occasionally disappointing portions but everything always tastes great!

• Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Walking distance from our BB.Great food and atmosphere. I had the chicken main.The pizza is also good.

Visited July 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014

We were staying at a B&B near by and wouldn't have found this wonderful place if it hadn't been recommended. The food is really tasty and the place relaxed and informal. I wish we had an 'Aloha' near where we live!!

• Visited June 2014