“Awesome!”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

This is worth the short drive from Buffalo. I love all things vintage so this place is right up my ally. There are 7 rides which at 25 cents a ride will cost you a whole $1.75. There is also a duck game and a few vintage claw/fortune teller games. The rides would be best for kids 7 or under since you have to be shorter than 52 inches to ride. There is an ice cream stand and several antique stores near by. The beach is right across the street and so is Krull park which has a splash pad.
The hours vary, so check their website for exact times but I think it's 12-6 Wed-Sun.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank Xtaline

Rochester, NY
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Fantastic park for little kids.”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

My wife, 2 year old daughter, and I went to Olcott Beach Carousel Park today and had a fantastic time. It is a very small amusement park, but perfect for little kids. The classic carousel is wonderful, and the other rides are beautifully maintained, vintage, kiddie rides. The park was super clean, as were the bathrooms. (Actually, the bathrooms were the cleanest and nicest, public bathrooms both my wife and I have used in a very long time!) My daughter loved all the rides and wanted to ride them multiple times, which was fine since it only cost 25 cents for each ride. The staff was very friendly and very helpful getting the small kids off the rides as well. We will be going back several times before they close at the end of this season.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank VowedFiftyStates
kentucky
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“A colorful fishing town”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My travel partner and I were on a business trip and we decided we wanted to eat on the water. So, a quick drive up the hwy and we discovered Olcott Beach. Upon arriving, I couldn't help but notice the train depot like main st. We parked and walked over to the lighthouse and shop area. What a gem of a place! very colorful, extremely friendly people, and voted best fishing village of 2012. The $.25 amusement park was cool to see as well. It doesn't take long to visit, but It's such a neat place, you owe it to yourself to stop if you are in the area.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank shayesky
Lockport, New York
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Blast To The Past”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

25 cent rides a carousel what can make your day got better. This gem of Olcott is a destination to return to all summer long. Love.

Visited July 2012