“Support local business Knot Just Donutz & More!”
Review of Knot Just Donutz & More - CLOSED

Knot Just Donutz & More
Cuisines: American
Ottawa, ON
“Support local business Knot Just Donutz & More!”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I don't know why I never heard about this place till now, but I sure am glad that I did! As soon as I found out about it, I went to check it out the next day! The donuts were fresh, soft, and delicious... and the price was excellent! No comparison to the old, small, pre-frozen Tim Horton donuts!

We tried chocolate iced ones (with custard inside). (Back home we call those Boston Creams.) Also Joanne had a maple iced donut. And we all nibbled the humungous apple fritter (slightly more bready and less deep fried tasting than the others.) It was the size of a dinner plate. All those donuts for around $5! I will surely return when visiting Ogdensburg! The shop is near Walgreen's! The employees were very friendly.

They also sell bread and buns, even a peanut butter & jelly flavoured donut!

• Visited April 2013