“Disappointing.”

Oceanside, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing.”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Me and my friends come here once in a while to grab a bite but it always turns out to be a disappointment. The waitresses are beyond rude and we could hear them gossiping about the costumers and the hostesses. I probably shouldn't name names, but I will, one waitress in particular, Diane acts like shes doing you a favor and has the worst attitude. She rolls her eyes at the customers and I heard her call a hostess stupid once. Basically the only reason we go once in a while is because they have good potato croquettes and some ok pastas with generous portions to share. We also love the waitress Joan because shes a sweetheart, but I wouldn't recommend this to a friend.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Michelle T

Oceanside, New York
“Love the Food...”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Awesome pizza, potato croquettes and rice balls!!! Love the Chicken Franchaise. Would rate 5 stars if I was able to order delivery and have it arrive CORRECTLY - last 3 times I ordered, something was wrong each time!

Visited October 2013
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best pizza and chicken roll around!!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I come here weekly to get pizza. There regular slice is awesome. If you like salad, they have the best salad slice around. The chicken rolls and pin wheels are great. Their food is really good. The anti pasto salad is a must and the smaller one is big enough for 2. There chicken and veal Parmesan is out of this world. Everything is great we have never had a bad meal there!

Lynbrook, New York
“Off the beaten path....but great food”
Reviewed January 11, 2013

This place is often missed because it's on a main road in a strip mall. The food is really good and the place is huge. The menu is fairly large and seating is pretty plentiful. Great panini's and pinwheels!

Visited September 2012
New York City, New York
“I love this place!”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have been coming here for years. Food is always great.
They must really treat their staff well because it has been the same people working there forever!
I just love it!