“Yum!!!”

Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Ocean Beach
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Home of The Rocket Fuel! New Look, New Year, Same Old CJ's Come on in for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Enjoy our Late Night Menu and Late Night Happy Hour!
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

A touch of the Palms traveled to CJ's. The great ambiance of the Palms Hotel has transcended to the delicious and wonderful atmosphere of C.J.'s restaurant. Not only was the food and service great, but the Rocket Fuel was to die for!!

Can't wait to head back to CJ's for Italian Night.

Massapequa, New York
“Great Surprise!!”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I was upset to hear that CJ's was closing. I have been going to Fire Island since I was a child almost 30 years now and to hear it was gone was heartbreaking. When I heard it was opening again I was skeptical. I went for the first time this past month. It was the best service I have ever had in a restaurant. Adam went above and beyond to serve me and my husband. I would without a doubt recommend the lobster and as an appi mac and cheese bites! I will be making this my weekly outing.

long island
“Great food=great times!!!!!!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Was in Cj's in July with my husband and friends, ordered the mussels marinara! The sauce was so good I started licking the bowl, didn't really care how I looked by the way! Lol the service was a relaxing kick back staff like you knew them for years. Very friendly and fun! Cj's has it all. There were many kinds of drinks to choose from one better than the next. The specials change often and each dish seems very creative and new, not the same old stuff!!! The clips of all the movies is so much fun to watch its a blast back in time. We had a ball! would highly recommend when visiting ocean beach, make sure you make a reservation at Cj's. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Thank a.kitner
Bayshore, NY
“Best in FI!”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I've been staying at The Palm's Hotel every year since it has opened and absolutely love it there. So when I heard that The Palm's was taking over CJ's I knew I had to try it, and I was most definitely not disappointed! Food, service, atmosphere, everything about the place was excellent! I would definitely recommend going to CJ's if you're over in Ocean Beach. The food and drinks were reasonably priced, the restaurant was very clean, and the staff was super friendly. I cannot wait to go back and have a few more of their delicious Rocketinis!!

Babylon, New York
“"A New Favorite!"”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited CJ's for the first time yesterday and LOVED it! Simultaneously welcoming, yet chic, CJ's offers a friendly, attentive waitstaff. After sipping a delicious frozen "Rocket Fuel" on such a steamy hot day, I thought it couldn't get much better! Whatever you do, don't leave without trying the garlic mashed--infused with sweet potatoes--these were the best I've ever had! And what a pleasure to find our steaks were cooked to perfection, exactly how we ordered them! We're already
planning our next trip...can't wait!!

Visited July 2013