“pure heaven”

Ranked #2 of 20 Restaurants in Ocean Beach
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Amazing crumb cake, lovely young woman working there, all the pastries were fresh and delicious, try the choc cheese croissant

Reviewed July 7, 2013

My family and I ate dinner here recently. We were sleeping over on our boat at Atlantique and wanted to have a pre-Father's Day meal in town. What attracted us at first were the prices which were more reasonable than a lot of other restaurants in town. I had a grilled chicken sandwich with aioli and fries, the best fries! My husband and daughter had hamburgers and my son had chicken fingers. Everything was delicious. The breads, which I'm sure are baked on premises, tasted so fresh. We have been to Rachels bakery and to get "the best fries" to go but never ate there. We were very happy with our meal and and service and paid about $15 for each sandwich and $8 for the kids meal. Better than a $30 plate of pasta somewhere else!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Desserts were good, not great but if you go to the restaurant and have breakfast...OMG! The food is fantastic! Wish I could've eaten more. I highly recommend.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Had a great breakfast! Omelets were fresh coffee was tasty service was great. No complaints. Staff was friendly, not pushy nice way to start the day.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Nice for breakfast. Good egg dishes and pastries. Service is very good as well. Can be very warm in restaurant on hot days.