“Menu was as good as the company”
Review of Onsen Sushi

Onsen Sushi
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Menu was varied and appetizing. Quaint comfortable place. Well worth the price.. Been there before and will be back.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Solid sushi . I have gone to many sushi restaurants and this by far will be one of the favorite .excellent service too

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed February 6, 2019

thats really all you can ask for. awesome food and great staff. I love this place, and always go when I'm in sayville. Great hidden gem and they expanded within the last year!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

My wife, our friends and I eat fairly often at Onsen. The food for all of us is uniformly excellent and well presented, and I am addicted to their sushi to be eaten with lots of green tea. The prices are reasonable. Service is quick and friendly in a quiet comfortable setting where we can talk and eat as long as we wish. If you are in a mood for sushi and happen to be on the south shore of Long Island in Suffolk County, I can think of no better place to satisfy that craving.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Herbert J. B
Reviewed November 15, 2018

hands-down the best place around for sushi . . . everything was fresh and beautifully presented, and just as tasty as it was aesthetically pleasing. i wish that i could remember the names of the sushi/sashimi plates that we ordered, but no matter -- i believe whatever you order will be delectable!

Date of visit: August 2018