“Passing Thru Nyak”
Review of Super 8 Nyack NY

Super 8 Nyack NY
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Nyack
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The rooms and lobby were very clean. The staff was friendly. I called at 11:00 to verify our late arrival, and boy were we late, arriving at 4:00 am! It was a good night's rest and I would stay there again. The breakfast and eating area lacked variety and tables, but hey, its a Super 8. Cereal, toaster waffles, yogurt and juice was about it.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed June 25, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Outside of the breakfast area having no table or chairs to sit at and the bathroom fan sounding like a Hughes Helicopter, the room was clean and comfortable. My wife and I forgot to bring our night light (she needs one at night, I'll let you figure out why, LOL) so we had to leave the bathroom light on with the door slightly ajar. That fan could be heard 4 doors down.
Breakfast was the typical Wyndham Group selection of a piece of fruit, 2 kinds of bread, this sweet roll made "especially" for Super 8 and I was impressed that they had Activia Yogart! Oh well, there's always McDonald's dollar menu! Price and location were very good. Would stay there again.

Room Tip: Would stay again. Best price for clean room outside NYC.
1  Thank paull2002
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Extreme quality -- actually, it's run like a hotel, not motel ... it even looks more like a hotel -- it's easily the equivalent of, say, a Holiday Inn, but Super 8 Nyack won't blow your budget. Very affordable, with staff that are very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Marc L
Reviewed June 18, 2014

We made a last minute reservation for 3 nights based on previous good reviews. The motel was small but the front desk staff, Gabriela,who checked us in was very pleasant and helpful. When the chair in our room was not as comfortable as I would have liked, she took me around to three other rooms until we found an oversize chair which I preferred, and then had maintenance move it into my room immediately. We had to check out after our first night because of some urgent issues and Gabriela was so sweet and accommodating. She did not charge us for the other two nights although we had just missed the checkout time by a few minutes. I have never stayed in a Super 8 Motel before, and although the room was small, it was clean and had everything we needed. The bed and pillows were comparable to any at higher end hotel chains. It may not have had a pool but it did have wi-fi, fridge and microwave. Thank you for a pleasant and quiet stay, would definitely use this hotel again.

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I recently researched hotels in the White Plains NY area so I would be able to attend my son's graduation. When I discovered the prices of hotels in the area, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to attend. Then I took a look at the Super 8! It was cleaner than many higher priced hotels, the staff was efficient and courteous, and the location perfect! The room even had a refrigerator and microwave! It was nothing fancy but perfect for my needs!

Room Tip: I asked for a room upstairs because I thought it might be quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed May 6, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
1  Thank Teneschia D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Nyack
West Gate Inn Nyack
Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Hawthorne

Been to Super 8 Nyack NY? Share your experiences!