“Buonissimo!!”

Ranked #28 of 80 Restaurants in Nyack
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 29, 2012

The food was delicious!! I love their pizza, they have a great choice. Will definitely go back next time we're in town.

There are newer reviews for tarantella

Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

I love the slices. They have a great eggplant rollantini pizza pie. The tomato garlic slices are great and.my daughter loves the chicken bacon ranch. Portions for pasta are more than generous. I have lived in Nyack my whole life. I always go nack to Tarantella!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

There are a few options for pizza in downtown Nyack, but Tarantella's is the best. The slices are huge and the crust is soft with a great taste. I recommend the buffalo chicken pizza - which is made perfectly with a hot sauce base, mozzarella cheese, and plump portions of chicken. I also give a thumbs up to the penne slice which uses a vodka sauce base, mozzarella cheese, and penne back right into the pizza. It's delicious. The service is prompt and friendly. The place is also open very late during the summer, so if your hungry after a night out in Nyack, you can't beat visiting here.

I alway go in there to take a few slices with me, but there's plenty of room to sit down and enjoy a meal as well. My only complaint is that the slices and pies are a little pricey, but the quality is superb!

2  Thank Bluescreen2
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Much more than a pizza place. Whenever I'm feeling run-down, I head straight here for a bowl of chicken noodle soup; the absolute best! The pasta dishes feature lovely, fresh vegetables- when you order a pasta dish here, it's as good as any you'll get anywhere- and will easily feed two people. The place has constant traffic, and the staff have been there forever, so I'm sure they feel little need to put on a performance when someone comes through the door. I always get a nod and a "thank you" when I go there- throw in some terrific food, and I'm happy!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Although they have a great selection of food and pizza.... The buffalo Chicken pizza is my favorite....

Been to tarantella? Share your experiences!