“Vegetarian with Vegan and Organic Choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of art cafe of nyack

art cafe of nyack
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Cafe, Middle Eastern, Israeli, Mediterranean
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Art Cafe's cuisine is inspired by the many coffee shops that you might find in the streets of Tel Aviv and Europe, with a mix of traditional Israeli recipes and some new creative flavors. Not only do we have a passion for great taste but we also focus on food being healthy. We strongly believe in the phrase "you are what you eat" so we integrate Organic products wherever possible into our dishes. Our focus on such great quality and flavor has led us to Blue Bottle Coffee, a fully Organic and fresh brand of coffee based in Oakland, that pairs well with many of our dishes.
North Tonawanda, NY
“Vegetarian with Vegan and Organic Choices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013

Many health choices that please the eye and palate. Buckwheat cakes filled with ricotta, loaded with fresh strawberries and blueberries was one choice. Another was an Israeli bread wrap of eggplant, hard-boiled egg, and white cheese accompanied by a generous side salad with a tangy dipping sauce for the "sandwich." Many unfamiliar (to us) offerings, but also quiche, Israeli couscous. Coffee was organic and superb. We bought a bag of beans to take home. Cafe atmosphere in one of the older houses that line Broadway in Nyack and South Nyack. A real pleasure except for the parking ticket we acquired during our meal, due to not seeing a kiosk for on street parking. (Even after the ticket, we didn't see the kiosk.)

• Visited November 2013

Greenwich, Connecticut
“I want to go back for more!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I got to stop in at the Art Cafe of Nyack last Sunday for an early dinner. It was busy (which is always a good sign) but I was seated right away. My waitress was friendly and was knowledgeable at answering all my questions. I had a Malawach filled with goat cheese, date honey and onion. It was the perfect combination of sweet and salty! I could not help myself from licking the melted goat cheese off my fingers. The salad that comes with the Malawach was uneventful. I did however enjoy my hot full body cup of coffee.

• Visited October 2013
LARCHMONT
“Food gets a Best in Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 5, 2013

Cozy with a wide mix of clienetelle - artsy types, retirees with grandkids, soccer moms, lovely ladies visiting from Cannes with big sunglasses - you name it. Everyone seems to love the Mediterranian/middle eastern food at this something-for-everybody spot. Several unusual taste combinations makthee for delightful surprises. And how many places serve minutes-old pita?
In good weather, try to score a table on the brick patio next to the beautifully vined entrance wall.

• Visited August 2013
New City, New York, United States
“great coffee”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

a nice spot for fresh brewed French press coffee the food is healthy mid-eastern everything fresh and made to order. great for brunch and lunch still trying to get here for dinner

Visited July 2013
2 Thank 116AMO
New York
“Great israeli bites!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite spots in Nyack. Reasons? Atmosphere, coffee and the delightful Magritte Rice Bowls and Borekas.
Recommended!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank VeroDiazNY

Been to art cafe of nyack? Share your experiences!