“great coffee”
Review of art cafe of nyack

art cafe of nyack
Ranked #2 of 78 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: Art Cafe's cuisine is inspired by the many coffee shops that you might find in the streets of Tel Aviv and Europe, with a mix of traditional Israeli recipes and some new creative flavors. Not only do we have a passion for great taste but we also focus on food being healthy. We strongly believe in the phrase "you are what you eat" so we integrate Organic products wherever possible into our dishes. Our focus on such great quality and flavor has led us to Blue Bottle Coffee, a fully Organic and fresh brand of coffee based in Oakland, that pairs well with many of our dishes.
New City, New York, United States
“great coffee”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

a nice spot for fresh brewed French press coffee the food is healthy mid-eastern everything fresh and made to order. great for brunch and lunch still trying to get here for dinner

Visited July 2013
2 Thank 116AMO

New York
“Great israeli bites!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

This is one of my favorite spots in Nyack. Reasons? Atmosphere, coffee and the delightful Magritte Rice Bowls and Borekas.
Recommended!

1 Thank VeroDiazNY
NY
“One of my fave spots in Nyack, if not Rockland!”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Love the Art Cafe. Adorable ambiance, beautiful, Israeli-inspired menu, freshness is guaranteed every time. Wonderful teas and coffees. Lovely service. I have never felt rushed as I sat with friends and schmoozed for a while. Love it!!

Nyack, New York
“Delicious and Healthy Fare”
Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

Fresh and delicious meals with a European flair served in a quaint Folk Victorian. The front garden dining area is beautiful. My favorite is the breakfast and their french press coffee.

Sydney
“Fantastic coffee!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I love my coffee and this spot well and truly delivered! I had read reviews on yelp searching out a great cafe with sensational coffee and food. I accidentally got chatting to the owner whilst I was there, thinking she was another customer - super friendly, I will be back.

Visited June 2013