1,181 results
All reviews rockland county cool hotel boutique hotel enjoyed my stay palisades mall new york hip robe thruway nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2018

Convenient, hip and spacious rooms with a hip vibe. Checkin friendly. Entrance a little odd. Parking, auto approach a little odd. No curbside getting or doorman. Cleaning crew needs to be told not to shout in halls!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank thomaspB4505RM
TheTimeNyack, Guest Relations Manager at The Time Nyack, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share some feedback on the Trip Advisor Community! It is a great pleasure knowing you loved our room cleanliness and our "hip vibe." I am truly sorry for any inconveniences you encountered with housekeeping throughout your stay I will make sure to voice your concerns to the Housekeeping Department in order to ensure that this does not continue to occur. Thank you again for your much appreciated feedback and we hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

Really really unique hotel. This was our second 2 day stay and will never stay anywhere else when in Nyack area. For what you get this place is a real bargain. There are a lot of hotels in area charging more that don;t come close to this place.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank davidgE8817BY

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely review with us on the Trip Advisor community! As a team we take pride in providing exceptional service and making sure that every guest stay is impeccable. It was a true pleasure welcoming you back and we can't wait to have the pleasure of having you stay with us again!

Reviewed January 15, 2018

I recommend this hotel for anybody who wants to come and decompress and relax. I went and stayed here I was amazed at the restaurant. This is a great place if you want to get away and experience something different. The hotel has very strange ornate designs on the wall and the room has a design that is unique. If you have never been to this hotel you need to make him an experience at least once or twice.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank mariolW1523ZO
TheTimeNyack, Guest Relations Manager at The Time Nyack, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share such a lovely experience with us on the Trip Advisor Community! It is such a joy to hear that you had such an amazing stay with us and got to enjoy some time relaxing. I'm so glad you enjoyed our lovely decor and BV's Grill as well. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed January 14, 2018

Nice hotel. Will try again sometime, though room was clean lacked some basics I look for as a business traveler including outlets and a microwave. I was not able to try the bar/restaurant for dinner/drinks and was closed for breakfast. Continental breakfast was fair. Good selection of teas, but simply pastries, coffee and juice options otherwise. Seating was only in the lobby and too casual with few options to place drinks or plates.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank mlh20182018

Thank you kindly for your review. It is such a pleasure knowing you enjoyed our room cleanliness and had a great stay. Our beautiful suites are all equipped with mini kitchenettes which come with microwaves I'm sure you would love that room on your next visit with us! Thank you again for your feedback it is much appreciated.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

We stayed for 9 days. The bath sink drained poorly; the water on several mornings was tepid for the shower at 6 am; the housekeeping staff made the bed and replaced towels, but did not clear the sink, vacuum the floor, or replace dirty classes during our stay. The lighting was so dark it was hard to see outside of the immediate light zones. We come to Nyack twice a year for nine day stays, and were hoping this would be a good experience. The continental breakfast was too sweet, coffee was weak, and after trying it twice, we went to Starbucks every morning after eating cereal in our room.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheTimeNyack, Front Office Manager at The Time Nyack, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

I'm truly sorry to hear you had a negative experience at our property, and would appreciate the opportunity to connect with you directly in order to better understand and address these issues. I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you encountered with housekeeping throughout your stay I will make sure to voice your concerns to the housekeeping department in order to ensure this does not continue to occur. I truly believe these issues are not indicative of our property, nor its standards, and would appreciate the opportunity to welcome you back to our property. Please feel free to contact me anytime at wendyestrella16@gmail.com. Thank you again for sharing the details of your experience, and I hope to hear from you in the near future.