“A pleasant surprise”
Review of Harbor Hill - CLOSED

Harbor Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Stopped in for dinner with low expectations. The inside was absolutely gorgeous though! Outdoor seating also seems very popular. Ordered the steak sandwich, which is real sliced steak cooked to temperature, with a great thick roll, sharp melted swiss, and sauteed onions and mushrooms. I had the cod with a chive butter and delicious brussel sprout saute. I've never had such a perfectly cooked fish. Everything was superb! We were actually blown away. The bread pudding dessert was to-die-for as well. Our server was completely clueless though, but it worked in our favor as he forgot to charge us for our multiple coctails each. I must say I am devastated that the cod is no longer on the menu, as nothing else seems to quite compare. Regardless, I stop in often for a steak sandwich or with friends. Return trips have been comparably good, although I wouldn't recommend their black bean burger wrap, which they always seem to be featuring. The place never seems to be as busy as it should be, so I would recommend stopping in.

1  Thank 578,105,710
There are newer reviews for Harbor Hill

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Food was typical bar food, burgers & beer, fish & chips, etc. That's what we ate & enjoyed it. The atmosphere is the best part of this place. It's three stories, bar/restaurant on first floor with my fave-outside dining!! Second floor I believe is a lounge & third floor is a club. I could be wrong but I believe that what the pix showed. Anyhoo, service was good. We asked to sit outside originally but there was no table avail so we sat inside & just before we orders our drinks the hostess said an outside table opened up. We were thrilled to relocate! Would come again. Decently priced.

1  Thank Cat C