“Great place great food”

Old village inn nyack ny
Ranked #17 of 83 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

I passed through area for work and stopped by for some wings and a beer. Overall I liked it. The staff is extremely friendly and you can tell they love their customers. The food was delicious and a nice beer selection. Only issue I would say that it is very small so people were walking up to me over and over asking me when I was leaving so that they could take my seat and it was extremely loud. Lots of people and lots going on. That was in the bar area but it didn’t seem like there was much more room in the back. I would plan ahead and see how busy it is.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

Irish American cuisine, international brews, bar and grill,relaxed, quiet, small venue, no reservations required.

Reviewed February 13, 2017

The Old Village Inn was recommended by my son. We couldn't go in person because of a baby. We ordered food to pick up. I thought that might be a risk. However, it all was fresh, not soggy, and very good. I hope to return in person especially to sample their beers.

Reviewed February 3, 2017

The food is always excellent in this tiny, intimate restaurant. It is a bit noisy but then what isn't? If you like pot pie or calves liver with onions, personal pizza, hamburgers or any of the dishes on their menu you will Love this priced
right place

1  Thank grammydancer45
Reviewed December 17, 2016

Myself and my husband were in Nyack on the 4th December 2016 we visited the old village inn and found that the food was very good and great value the establishment was very clean the staff were great there were some Irish girls who were very nice and friendly one girl from bunratty was exceptional the guy from New Zealand was also terrific the staff are so important well done to all we will be back.

Been to Old village inn nyack ny? Share your experiences!