“Great little place”

Ranked #3 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Nyack
New York City, New York
“Great little place”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is a great little place. Their wraps are the best part, or get there early for breakfast. Try to beat out the bikers because once they come, they come in a flock haha and they take up all of the tables. (Nice people though!)

Visited April 2013

“Everything is so delicious!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

I came here while visiting my boyfriend's parents for the holidays. I have to say that this is probably one of the cutest and tastiest bakeries I have ever been to. I was in town for 4 days and came every single day. All of the cookies were so cute and colorful especially for the holidays.

The girl at the counter suggested I try a morning bun. I almost died and went to heaven. I never had anything like that in my life. I also got to try their apple muffins which were packed with real apples and their spinach and cheese croissants.

My boyfriend grew up going to the Runcible and says the bakery was hus favorite, but is even better now more than ever. Maybe it's a good thing we live too far away to eat here everyday...haha!

2 Thank Cassielady
Nanuet, New York
“gross”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

i bought a $24 chocolate mousse cake from this bakery for a dinner party i was going to. when the hostess started serving it, i realized it was thoroughly riddled with mold. it was humiliating for everyone involved. i will never buy anything from this place again.

Visited September 2012
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A little disappointed”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Having read reviews of the Runcible Spoon when passing through Nyack we sought it out. This was a major exercise because of the roadworks in the town on the day, but eventually after exploring on foot we found it.

While the selection of food was fine the staff did not want to be bothered and generally the place was unfriendly.

Perhaps it was late in the afternoon, perhaps the road works had got everyone down, but we were disappointed nonetheless.

• Visited October 2012
New Windsor, NY
“Nice Coffeeshop in Nyack, NY”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Nice pastries, excellent cappucino, espresso, coffee, etc. Sandwiches available. Local crowd on weekday mornings; on weekends caters to cyclists riding to Nyack from NYC. Wish they stayed open later than 6 pm in the evening, would be a great place to stop after an evening bike ride.

• Visited September 2012