“If you want great food and great service...”

Alains French Bistro
Ranked #14 of 80 Restaurants in Nyack
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Had dinner here with my husband yesterday. We received warm and friendly welcome at the door, which set up the mood for the whole evening. The food was delicious. We had mango soup of the day (fantastic) and French onion soup (very good). For the main course we had Hunger Steak and Free Range chicken. Both of them simply delicious. The service was impeccable: polite, accommodating, very attentive but not overbearing. Stylish decor, quite and upscale atmosphere. Perfect place for romantic dinner!

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We met friends in NyackNY for dinner and they chose Alains French Bistro. We were greeted at the door by the owner who gave us a warm and hearty welcome. The attentive young waiter came over shortly with menus and after taking our drink orders he proceeded to tell us of the specials for that evening. It was difficult making decisions because so
many of my favorite dishes were listed The mussells for appetizer was a delicious choice followed by duck confit cooked to perfection.Their special dessert for that evening was a creme caramel which was terrific. An unexpected treat in a restaurant that I fully expect to rerun to

Reviewed July 28, 2012

Enjoyed dinner here. Very quaint decor and setting, everyone was very friendly. Food was delicious and satisfies the foodie in me! Definitely recommend!!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I recently ate here for a birthday celebration dinner. Its rare that I generally eat an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert but did so since the food was very good. My softshell crab entree was wonderful and the macarons that I had for dessert made me think of Paris. I attended culinary school in Paris in the past so I can say this is the real thing. The chef is very charming.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I loved everything about my experience here. From the time I walked in till I left, I felt like a valued customer, even though it was my first time. The owner greeted my party and kissed all our hands in welcome (!!), we were then seated with almost no wait. Service was prompt and the food, magnificent! I can not wait to go back again!