“Wonderful French food in the suburbs”

Alains French Bistro
Ranked #13 of 80 Restaurants in Nyack
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2012

I recently ate here for a birthday celebration dinner. Its rare that I generally eat an appetizer, an entree, and a dessert but did so since the food was very good. My softshell crab entree was wonderful and the macarons that I had for dessert made me think of Paris. I attended culinary school in Paris in the past so I can say this is the real thing. The chef is very charming.

There are newer reviews for Alains French Bistro

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I loved everything about my experience here. From the time I walked in till I left, I felt like a valued customer, even though it was my first time. The owner greeted my party and kissed all our hands in welcome (!!), we were then seated with almost no wait. Service was prompt and the food, magnificent! I can not wait to go back again!

Reviewed May 14, 2012

World class food without having to travel into Manhattan. Best restaurant I have been to in Rockland.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Excellent food, poor location. It is located in a nondescript strip mall on Rt 59. The inside is decorated OK but I still felt like we were in a strip mall. I'm excited to try Alain's Express due to open on Main Street in Nyack.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

We had a great meal, fabulous wine and the fun interjections of chef/owner Alain himself. Everything was done to perfection...worth a trip to Nyack!