“Relaxing on the Hudson”
Review of 2 Spear Street

2 Spear Street
Reserve with OpenTable
2 Spear Street is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 79 Restaurants in Nyack
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Piermont Avenue
Cedar Grove, New Jersey
“Relaxing on the Hudson”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Had a relaxing and delicious dinner at 2 spears last nigght.we sat on the terrace overlooking the River.Thje service was excellent and the waiters are twin brothers!Very efficient,polte,and pleasant1The food as usual was gtreat. The ribeye steak was huge and perfectly cooked.The horseradish crusted Char was made to order for my husband since he did not want the tilapia.It was on a bed of fennel and annisette cream sauce that complimented each other very well. We will be returning soon especially while it is outdoor dining time!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michelle W

Nyack, New York
“Can't get any better!”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Amazing service and top quality food! Have been here several times with groups and 1 other person. There's been a recent menu change and the food is delicious!!!! - I want to try everything on here! The service and location are spot on. Very sweet and accommodating staff. The restaurant itself is adorable and intimate. It's my favorite spot in Nyack for a special occassion, ladie's night, or even after work. Love going back!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank angeluv4dr
“Amazing food, Great service, Beautiful views”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Finally made my way to this hidden place in Nyack. I couldn't have anything better to say. The seared diver scallops and filet and lobster split between me and my fiancé were more than we could even eat. It was probably the golden polenta fries and Hudson salad that we devoured down for the first course. Fresh ingredients and great favors. Enjoy a cocktail or happy hour on the outdoor terrace over looking the Hudson River, and soon to be the construction sight of the new TZ bridge. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed .

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank FrankM15
Nyack, New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I stumbled upon Two Spear Street while visiting the Nyack Seaport. The ambiance was so inviting. We were extremely pleased with our appetizers (French Onion Soup and Duck Anglionotti) and dinner (Swordfish and Rib Eye). All of the dishes were prepared perfectly. The table next to us was having a sampling for their wedding and the lady was so knowledgable and inviting, I wish I could be married there. The staff was friendly, accommodating and efficient. I am not sure about the other reviews but from what I heard in the restaurant that night, what I ate and saw is completely opposite of my experience. Hope you give it a try!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Michael and Gra... S
New York City, New York
“Poor service, inconsistent food”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We dined with friends who had been here multiple times, and they were surprised by the inexperienced service. Two of us ordered mixed drinks and it took three tries to get one of the drinks right. The other drink, the spear street martini, was excellent. The crab tower napoleon was good, although it wasn't really a tower and the waiter said it had lima beans but it was edamame. Duck wings were excellent although the soft shell crab appetizer was a bit fishy. For entrees two people had the rack of lamb which was good. Two of us ordered tuna--rare, and both of us received our tuna well done. It took a few minutes to get the attention of the waiter, and then another ten minutes to receive our new entrees which were prepared correctly. Turtle cheesecake was excellent, red velvet cake tasted strange and was a disappointment.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank viaje4fun

Been to 2 Spear Street? Share your experiences!