“The smells and taste of France!!!”

Patisserie Didier Dumas
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Nyack
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

So yummy. The almond croissants are to dye for...and oh the French macaroons !!! Truly has to be up there with the best French bakeries in the country. I grew up in a French family going often to France and believe me this place is the real deal!!!!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

My mom and I stopped in for a morning bite to eat on a Saturday not too long ago. The service was very friendly, and the food was delicious, but it took a long time for the food. My sense was it could have been faster if the staff divided up responsibilities and stuck to one or two things... but everyone was doing everything. The same person ringing up food and drink orders was also cooking food or serving or cleaning tables. So it took forever to get the food, and paying the bill took even longer. But otherwise the food was delicious - we shared two different types of crepes. We didn't get any of the baked goods, but they looked amazing.

Reviewed July 2, 2012

Good, fresh patisserie items and worth the visit, provided you go to the ATM first. A bit overpriced, but then again, everything is fresh and delicious. Not the place for your bacon and egg breakfast sandwich, but if you are looking for a chocolate or almond croissant and a good cup of coffee, stop in. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

A great little place we get all our cakes from here, the owner also support live jazz on Friday evening on the side of his place allways fun and even puts out wine

Reviewed March 16, 2012

We live in Nyack and Didier is both a special occasion and everyday bakery for us. All of the food, is delicious - we bring a bouche de noel all the way to Baltimore at Christmas each year for a French friend of ours. What truly sets Didier apart, however, is the excellent service and warmth exhibited by both him and his staff. We got our wedding cake there several years ago; now each year I go back and get one piece of pastry - a mini-version of our cake - and Didier has always taken the time to decorate that one piece for us so we can recreate the day. My husband and I love the quality, but we make a special effort to be loyal - even when inconvenient - because of the people.

1  Thank debbra