“Best Restaurant in the Area”
Review of Lobster House

Lobster House
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Norwood
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Went here for me and my boyfriend's one year anniversary. We got the three dishes for 20 deal and it was amazing. All of the food was amazing and we were served promptly. The place is gorgeous with beautiful paintings all around. Our server was conservsational and extremely polite. The lobster bisque and a salad was included in our meal on top of the three dishes! One of the best dinners I've had in a while, I'll be going back very soon!

Edit: I've gone back numerous times now, the service is great everytime and the food is fantastic. I always tell people to go themselves and always speak well of the restaurant.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Not too many options in the area for seafood so this place meets the need. There prime rib is not bad either. There are several types of seafood and daily catches available. They also have some nice combo platters. The blackend salmon is one of my favorites and they will cook it for you that way if its not offered on the menu. There menu is similar to the red lobster menu 20 years ago. The wait is usually longer than average for your food so enjoy there full bar menu. Service is usually friendly and attentive. You will spend alot of money here with a large family so make a great time of it. There is a large variety of art work on the walls that I believe are for sale but they are not labeled with prices.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

If you are in the North Country and want a fine dining place to eat--this is it! The food is great and so is the service. Fine dining but you can go casual. My husband and I always split and we still had too much food. A little pricey.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Not a huge fan, the service was good, but the food was only fuel for the furnace, nothing special for the price!

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had a gift certificate for the Lobster House, and perhaps because I'm not from here and am from a city where excellent restaurants are a dime a dozen, I'm a little more expectant of good food and service, I'm unimpressed. The food was laden with fat and almost too salty to eat. We were seated so close to the next table that we couldn't carry on our own conversation without confusing the dialogue of the next table with ours. My lobster was so well done I could barely cut it with the steak knife prepared and our server landed our food on the table with a "Here you go, Guys." and never returned. We waited for our check for 1/2 an hour after we finished our meal while a line of people waiting to be seated extended to the door, and finally went to the register to pay the difference between our gift certificate and whatever our meal must have amounted to and waited again for another uncomfortable 20 minutes to pay them. Will not return.