See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We stayed here overnight and had a suite on the second floor with an djoining room for our kids. Everything about our stay went above and beyond our expectations. The room had a flat screen tv and a kitchenette....yes the microwave was old but it worked fine for us and it was so convenient. Our only mistake was not staying longer...The staff was friendly and went out of their way to accommodate us. Only suggestion is try to get a room on the second floor away from the Denny's restaurant, which whose bar was popular with the young adults.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank RachelD2
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Lots of redecorating and remodeling in process. Front desk personnel are extremely courteous and helpful. Beds are very comfortable and the ability to work on your computer at the desk in rooms is easy. Bathrooms appear to have been recently upgraded and the water pressure in the shower is great. Safe location with a Denny's on-site with several additional restaurants in walking distance. For the price you pay, you are getting a very good value.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Charles G
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I had a house keeper that cleaned my room that had a neck of horrible hickies. She obviously just came into my room looked around and left. My sheets were not changed. and floor was not cleaned. I have been told that the appearance of the way someone loooks is the way they clean, and that was gross.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Pam S
Dana00287, General Manager at Chenango Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2011

We apologize if your stay was unsatisfactory. If I was aware of the situation during your stay I would have been more then happy to speak with you in regards to your concerns. You are more then welcome to contact me personally at any time. Thank you.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

If you don't mind the smell of mold, a toilet that ran all night long, bugs in your drinks (because the bottle they poured it from was full of bugs), ripped wallpaper, and run down dingy rooms than this is the place for you. We stayed while visiting Colgate, I would have rather slept in my car. Were suppose to stay two nights, barely made it through one. I don't think I can ever drive down route 12 in Norwich and go past the Howard Johnson's without feeling like bugs were crawling all over me.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Dana00287, General Manager at Chenango Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2011

We apologize if you were unsatified with your stay with us. We are in the process of updating the hotel, guest rooms, and hallways. We have started the renevations, but as we all know this takes some time. We hope that in the future, you will give us another chance.
Also, the issue's that you had with the restaurant on site, is a total different buisness, and we have no control over what their staff does or doesnt do. I apologize for them. i can put you in contact with their manager if you would like, please feel free to contact me personally at any time. Thank you

Reviewed August 12, 2011

My daughter and I stayed here for one night as part of a college tour. The hotel is simple and, with the exception of bed and breakfasts and the more expensive Colgate Inn, the only thing like it for about 30 miles. It's in the middle of a renovation and the signs are everywhere telling you that. Pool looked like it needed a fresh look. We didn't use it, but it looked like the surface had been patched. Furnishings a little worn, but overall a good, clean, quality hotel. Cost was under a hundred bucks, so also a good value. Bar in lobby attracts some locals. A Denny's is the restaurant. Dunkin' and other fast food places within one mile. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice people in town.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank JerseyTraveler4

Thank you for noticing the work that our staff is doing to update our property for our guests. I would like you to know that we have just closed our pool for a couple of weeks, and we are installing a new pool deck!!!!!!! We are very excited about the updates, and hope that you will stay with us again and enjoy the pool area. Thank you.