“I just LOVE this place!”
Review of Bill's Diner

Bill's Diner
Ranked #17 of 38 Restaurants in Norwich
Reviewed January 25, 2014

This is only my second time, and I had the same thing today as I had the last time (THE GREEK SAMPLER), but I have decided this is my favorite restaurant in Norwich, and I hope to return soon and try something else. As my friend and I walked to our booth, I looked at what people were eating and EVERYTHING looked wonderful! Prices are great and the service today was marvelous!!!! Bill's is clean and neat and someday I really want to have desert here! The deserts look amazing! Its a relaxed and friendly place to have a meal and I have a feeling that the locals love this place! I wish Bill's would open a restaurant in Oneonta, New York!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We just had a great dinner at Bills's Diner this past Saturday night heading home after a basketball game at Colgate University.

Service was excellent, entire page of Saturday specials most of which included soup and a salad. The roast chicken and soup were excellent on a cold Saturday night.

We would definitely recommend Bill's Diner to anyone heading that way and will definitely stop again if we are in the area.

1  Thank Scrapbooker_in_PA
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The waitress was wonderful. The food was hot, well prepared and I did not have to wait. The guys at the counter were talking about hunting, Pretty much all you can want from a diner.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

Good food at moderate prices, but OH the desserts.....best Cannoli's I have had in years, and the chocolate mouse cheese cake... to die for

Reviewed July 4, 2013

I asked a worker at the CLASSIC CAR MUSEUM for a recommendation and she told me about this place. Its not much to look at from the outside. Inside its just fine. I ordered the GREEK COMBO...three greek items, along with salad and soup. Everything was delicious and I brought part of my meal home with me. Service was a bit less than perfect, our waitress seemed to be a bit "out of it".

OH, since its a holiday (Independence Day) they offered several really good specials. It was very hard to choose from the regular menu items and all the specials, but I don't regret my choice. There is a place in Oneonta that has Greek owners and serves Greek food, but its not nearly as good as it is at Bill's!!!!!