“Great food AND a Red Sox bar!!!”

Timeless Tavern Restaurant & INN
Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Rochester, New York
1,980 restaurant reviews
“Great food AND a Red Sox bar!!!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I was treated to dinner last night in "downtown" Northville, a small town in the Adirondack Park of New York State. The Timeless Tavern is really a dual-purpose establishment, with a cozy little bar on one side and a full dining room on the other. I loved the bar because it is decked out in Boston Red Sox logos, but I'll leave that alone for now!

The restaurant on the other side of the bar is very good-sized, with quite a few tables both big and small. We had a group of seven or eight, so this worked well. Our waitress was able to take care of all our party members quite nicely, and we ordered a pretty wide array of dinner dishes and sandwiches. I stuck to a simple "chicken salad wrap," mainly because I knew I'd have to do a lot of talking during the meal. The wrap came out in a spinach-based wrapping (green), with lots of chicken inside. The chicken was accompanied by bacon, cheese, tomato, and a nice sauce that moistened up the whole lot. There was no special seasoning of any sort in it, but it worked well together and I enjoyed it.

Overall, the prices are fairly low, with most dinner sandwiches and wraps going in the $9-11 range, and most of the dinner around $16-20. It was a nice and comfortable meal, and our waitress kept up with everything we needed. I would return to this place for dinner anytime in Northville.

• Visited January 2014

Speculator, New York
“Timeless Tavern serves up a very memorable meal!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Just had one of the best meals I have had in the Adirondacks! Waitress was wonderful, food was fantastic. Highly recommend this place!!!

• Visited November 2013
Speculator, New York, United States
“Excellent Home Cooking!”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Enjoyed a real home cooked special dinner this weekend with a friend after a hard days work. Relaxing atmosphere and friendly service was met with real home cooking and specially prepared meals. The pork chops covered with Cranberry and goat cheese was done to perfection along with my friends Chocolate steak offering. The salad dressings were handmade coupled with the bread and desert. This is my fourth time visiting this restaurant and sincerely recommend it as worthy stop for some great food in a friendly environment.

• Visited November 2013
Unavailable
“Best Food Great Prices”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Recently went to the Timeless Tavern while visiting family that live in the area. The menu is wonderful, so many choices, it was hard to choose what to eat. I decided to get the italian haddock and it was out of this world! I had soup, salad, and the entree for less than $20. Definitely highly recommend this place for anyone visiting, you won't find a restaurant as amazing!

• Visited August 2013
Wells, New York
“Prices”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Staff was pleasant but thought prices were higher than surrounding restaurants for the same type of meal served. Food was good.

Visited August 2013