“By land or by lake.”

Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Northville
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Welcome to I-GO-INN family Restaurant, offering a Caribbean atmosphere our 2100 square foot deck invites you to overlook the shores of the Sacandaga lake with the best Romantic Sun Sets, and a six page menu offering everything from Steaks, Sea Food, Burgers, Salads, & Kids Menu. Daily Specials, Bingo for the whole family on Wednesday nights, Live entertainment, from thurs thru Sunday, live Caribbean Steel Drums Sunday Afternoon 3-7 pm. Give us a try, Relax Recharge & Replenish yourself none deserves it more than you! “Great Place to Eat Great Place to Meet” Your Hosts Henry & Helen.
Albany NY
“By land or by lake.”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

The I Go Inn is a Sacandaga institution. The ambiance is all Adirondack tavern. The location is wonderful - right on the water. But the food is what brings people back year after year! We've eaten here several times, and while this is by no stretch fine dining, it isn't intended to be. What the I Go does, is serve tavern food that is very good, and large portions of it!!! No one would ever leave here hungry. The I Go burger and fries is mounded on a plate!!! Yes I said mounded! As this is a tourist area... the folks at I Go Inn make it a point to ensure everyone has a good time. Some nights it's bingo, others live music or trivia but the one constant is friendly service, good food, flavorful libations and the best spot on the lake to see a gorgeous sunset.

2 Thank spotsdad

Queensbury, New York
“Vacation dinner”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Nice outdoor balcony with covered tables. Music is always playing and it offers a nice view of The Great Sacandaga Lake. Two of us had 'buckets of bones', great tender pork ribs served with fries and coleslaw in a plastic beach pail.The 8yr old had the homemade mac-n-cheese with shrimp and our 13yr old had a clam basket. We all enjoyed our meals.
We stop here a couple of times a season with and without the kids.They have daily food specials and live music on the weekends. The balcony is packed on the weekends and it takes sometimes takes awhile to get served.

The wait staff is friendly and young.
There is also a dock so one can always arrive by boat....

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Lakeside Restaurant with Deck Overlooking Water”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I've probably passed this restaurant no less than a hundred times and never stopped to
check out the menu or bar. It seems to be a popular place on the lake-there are very,
very few places to eat out on Sacandaga. Ordered a large appetizer to share with
guest that was "okay". Quite actually, I thought it would include a wider range of snacks
but the few offered were very fried and very dry. As I looked around; however, I saw a few main meals that looked appealing and fulling so I may need to expand my dinner plans next time...
Waitstaff was good but even though it was early and not too busy, they seemed a bit overwhelmed. Regardless, you get a view of the lake, loud music (hope it's your "thing" because when we asked them to lower the sound they didn't). Prices seemed fair. If you're in the area check it out.

Pennsville, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“worth the stop”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

nice stopoff on a trip around lake sacandaga. had the cezar seafood salad and was surprised how big it was.great view of the lake from the outside deck.

• Visited June 2014
Galway, New York
“Bringing back memories!”
Reviewed June 12, 2014

My parents and I use to stop here in the summer when I was a kid! Both are gone now. I now live not to far and my partner and I love to go by lake and by car! Just invited sum friends up to the I go inn and the food was great the salads a little old and not much! But the main course and the apps.. were as usual very good. Everyone very friendly, and it's great to see the lake while your eating. Best sunsets too! The burgers are Fantastic! Try to get something different every time! They had bingo while you ate this week. We all enjoyed an nice evening out..

• Visited June 2014