“Delightfully Charming Hope Cabins”
Review of The Cabins In Hope

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Northville
The Cabins In Hope
Ranked #2 of 4 Northville B&B and Inns
Delhi, New York
“Delightfully Charming Hope Cabins”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I had the good fortune to find these truly delightful and lovely cabins (and their wonderful Innkeepers, Donna and David) when I was searching for a dog-friendly place to stay for a couple of nights in the Adirondacks in early October. My inquiries about the cabins via email were returned immediately. I was graciously greeted by David when I arrived and he shared great info about local hikes, attractions and restaurants with me. The Trout Pond cabin I stayed in was very clean and charming. The cabin had a microwave, coffee pot, toaster oven and small refrigerator.The breakfasts provided were wonderful, fresh and dining was perfect on the screened-in porch before each day's hike. I'm already looking forward to our next stay!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Deb C

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 20, 2011

My friend and I stayed at one of the Cabins in Hope on the July 4th week-end, and had a great time. The cabin was cozy, overlooking the scenic Sacandaga river. Waking up in the morning with the windows open, looking down to the river, having breakfast in the shade of the trees, seemed like a dream to me. We spent plenty of time just wandering around and sitting on the benches by the river. It's a place for nature-lovers, but we also had all the comfort we needed. Having to walk a few steps to the bathroom-house was really no big deal--actually, it was fun too. The owners were very friendly and accommodating; they gave us plenty of advice on where to go out for meals and about hiking trails. The breakfasts were very good too: I am a vegetarian and my friend is not, but we were both satisfied with the variety and size of the meals which were left in our fridge every night. I can't wait to be back.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Kat_07042011
Pickens, South Carolina
Reviewed April 18, 2011

We spent a weekend at one of the cabins and it was really great! Just wanted a little weekend away and we found the cabin to be really clean and comfortable. Bathroom is not in the cabin but really close by and it was always clean. We look forward to going back. Great price for being right on the river and near the Sacandaga Lake.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank emetravels
Also consider these accommodations in or near Northville
The Elms Waterfront Cottages
#1 of 34 in Saratoga Springs
Holiday Inn Johnstown - Gloversville
Lapland Lake Nordic Vacation Center
Super 8 Johnstown/Gloversville

Been to The Cabins In Hope? Share your experiences!