“My Stay at Betty's River Road B&B”

Betty's River Road Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Northville
Betty's River Road Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #4 of 4 Northville B&B and Inns
Geneva, Illinois
“My Stay at Betty's River Road B&B”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2012

My stay at Betty's River Road B&B was outstanding. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the room was clean and quiet allowing me to drift off to sleep within minutes. Mornings were spectacular with great tasting coffee on the front porch overlooking a scenic river. What made it ever better was having the owner, Betty, joining my wife and I for a pleasant conversation. Thank you Betty for the fellowship and stay. We'll definitely stay again when in the area and just hope you won't have the place booked when we are in town.

Room Tip: There is no fitness center on the property, however being a triathlete I appreciated taking a run al...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Kevin S

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cooperstown, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2012

My visit to Betty's River Rd B&B was just wonderful. All rooms are very clean, quiet and comfortable. It's a great place to just relax, sit back on the deck that overlooks the river and listen to the wilderness. Just a short distance from a lot of events scheduled in the community. Betty is the best part of the B&B as she is very accommodating, friendly and informative. I would recommend this B&B to anyone.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Deborah T
east brunswick
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2011

Betty herself scolded me good when I asked if our accommodations could please include a ... BED.... . She said "well - if you're FUSSY - you can just go somewhere else (she surprised us with a futon instead of a bed...) !. When I asked if she thought she was being polite to customers, she said she's been in business for many years and didn't need my advice.

Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank jeanra
riversway, Owner at Betty's River Road Bed and Breakfast, responded to this review, November 11, 2011
King size! Queen size! Queen futon! Twin Air Mattresses! Those are the beds here at Betty's River Road B&B. We are ready to accomodate your needs! We have a private room with a king size bed. We have a private room with a queen bed and in that accomodation a living room with a fold out futon and space for an air mattress if need be. Noone has ever visited and been surprised by "no bed" in room. Also, "Betty" has a reputation for being one of the best parts of Betty's River Road B&B.
Feel free to contact us and see for yourself.

Been to Betty's River Road Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!