“Good food, attentive service”
Review of Cafe 1019 - CLOSED

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is our third visit to Cafe 1019, and again we were not disappointed. We enjoyed the fixed price lunch ($17.95, up a dollar from last year), and the food was delicious. The server was very pleasant and attentive. We would go more often if it was closer to where we live.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Reasonable in price, a nice atmosphere and very good food. Parking can be a bit tight, but you will find a space right in front if you wait long enough.

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Prices are fair, lots of coupons come in the mail for this place. The food is ok and the service is average. There seem to be some repeat customers there.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

We were introduced to the 1019 Cafe by a friend and my only regret is that we don't live near enough to frequent it regularly. While the exterior of this fine restaurant might deceive someone in it’s simplicity, the interior is elegant yet cozy; the food is excellent; the service is prompt and courteous; and the owners are hands-on and welcoming. It gets all the stars I can bestow!

Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

This place is beautiful! The atmosphere is very close at home like feel. Rub elbows with your neighbors and hope they're friendly! I came here using a livingsocial voucher and I'm glad I came. Food is a tad pricey but I say worth it.