“Bad Food! Horrible Service Bad Business.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Country Cottage Restaurant
Reviewed January 12, 2014

THE CUSTOMER IS NOT ALWAYS RIGHT - said the owners daughter Nicole to me today when I tried to speak to the owners to make a complaint about our bad food and service. She said the owners are never there so apparently that means the staff gets to talk and treat their customers however they like.

Especially because we were making a complaint about our waitress, THEIR MANAGER.

I ve almost puked quite a few times because the food was that bad. So I will NEVER come here again. Please read on before you come here and end up making your own review of how bad a DIVE this place is.

Under cooked potatoes with onion flavored french toast is what you will be LUCKY to get here. NO onions means NOTHING to these people.

If there was a ZERO rating I would give them that. But I m settling for this review and a bbb complaint.

HERE IS WHERE YOU SHOULD GO INSTEAD:
Salisa s All American Diner!
2214 Niagara Falls Blvd Niagara Falls, NY 14304

Eventually you get so hungry waiting for them to do it right that you will end up eating whatever they give you and you may even throw it up at some point like me.

OR even if you don t - it doesn t matter cause either way you are gonna get stuck PAYING for it.That s the scam!!!

Bottom line, their food and service sucks. They apprently don t even care that people don t want to go there. They must be independently wealthy to be able to treat their customers this way.

Even their own manager ended up being our worse ever waitress there. So can you imagine how much worse the others are?

If that is what their customers mean to them, then they do not deserve to be in business.

Go to Salisa s instead! We fully recommend them! You will not be disappointed. They actually care about their customers and they will not leave you waiting 20 minutes for your coffee. or 30 minutes just to take your order.

1  Thank Ihatecountrycottage

Reviewed January 24, 2013

My girl and I went last night, she had turkey dinner she said it was great. I looked at her plate the restaurant gives you large portions. turkery, stuffing and mashed potatoes plus soup and a roll. I had a steak dinner with scrimp it was very good. We will go back.

1  Thank leon039
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Family owned since 1949 these folks believe in feeding you lots of good food. Atmosphere is ordinary, food is home cooked and service is pleasant and with a smile. Not much to look at here but LOTS of pigs but worth a trip for the home made foods and desserts!

1  Thank BuffaloEllie
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Our entire family has patronized this place since 1989. We have always been pleased with the quality and price of the food. I am not sure if owners have changed, but I can tell you one day last month we ate there and were quite disappointed with first, the very slow service, the poor attitude of our waitress and then only to top it off, after a long wait for our order, cold food, burned fries and incorrect condiments on our sandwiches. We decided to try once again last night for dinner and let me tell you the waitress was extremely nasty, the wait for our sandwich was 40 minutes, and the order was cold and nasty. When we asked our waitress why the long wait, she rolled her eyes back and walked away! We will not be going back again. Shame on them!

4  Thank Cher14094
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Just ate there tonight and had to write a review! We live down closer to Buffalo, but got a suggestion that this has a great fish fry with a reasonable (if any) wait. At 7pm, when many other local fish-fry restaurants still had a 45-60 minute wait, this little hidden gem was immediate seating. Is a great country cafe - loved our fish fry. Had generous serving for the price (8.95 and I brought about half of mine home). Want to go sometime to try their Tuesday pizza special (lg pepperoni pizza with 10 wings for $10!!).

Would definitely suggest this looking for a country escape from Buffalo's suburbs! 10 minute drive from the I290 Niagara Falls Blvd exit.

1  Thank dunsterrita