“Best fish sandwich, and best fish fry!!!”
Review of Sawyer Creek Hotel

Sawyer Creek Hotel
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Niagara Falls, New York, United States
“Best fish sandwich, and best fish fry!!!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Love the fish fry, I consider theirs to be the best in Niagara county, right now!!! Nothing to complain about here, take out or dine in, always great!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Tara R

Hamilton, Canada
“Great place, good food and fun atmosphere”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We went to Sawyer's Creek for dinner this past Saturday night (Jan 5,2013) on the recommendation of friends of ours who frequent the restaurant on a regular basis. We love to sit at the bar as we find that we get a really good feel for a place by sitting there. It was very busy but one nice man gave me his seat at the end of the bar so that we could both sit - and he pulled up a little stool - which right away made us feel very welcome. The bartender and staff were very friendly and it certainly looked to me that there were a number of regulars by the way they interacted with the staff ... which bodes well for good food and good prices. We were told by the bartender that the most popular dishes were the fish and chips, beef on weck and their crab stuff cajun haddock ... so I had the crab stuff cajun haddock and my fiance had the beef on a weck. They were both delicious. They did have many more items on the menu as well. We will definitely go back the next time we go on our cross border shopping expedition.

• Visited January 2013
Tonawanda, New York
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

This was our first time at Sawyer Creek Hotel and I can tell you we will defiantly be returning. The three of us were seated as soon as we walked in the door. We had the French onion soup that was the tastiest French onion soup I have ever had in my life. We had Deep fried fish fry's that was NOT greasy and had a superior coating while the fish inside was moist. The french fry's and baked potatoes were excellent with our meals. The service we were given was swift, pleasant and we had an excellent evening.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Lynn P
North Tonawanda, New York
“Great fish fry any day of the week”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We usually get the take-out fish fry dinner and have never been disappointed. The food is fresh and cooked to perfection and it is always ready and waiting when I want to pick it up!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank marsha51
buffalo
“Great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

Sawyer Creek has an extensive menu. Everything I have ever ordered was delicious. I have never had a bad experience. Prices are average to inexpensive. Can't go wrong going here to eat!

Visited May 2012