“It IS yummy Thai!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummy Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Description: "Refreshing Thai cuisine".
Description: "Refreshing Thai cuisine".
NY
“It IS yummy Thai!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Stopped in for a late lunch on Saturday, 2-2:30pm. It was quiet, 2 other tables were occupied. It isn't a very large space but it is pleasant. We were greeted quickly and seated, water brought over right away. The server (there was only 1 at that time) asked if we had any questions about the menu. A nice touch because not everyone knows what is what. We both had tom yum...really, really good. Nice kick, tasted very fresh, complex flavor, the heat perfect and it was clear that it came from chiles and not just some cayenne dumped into the soup (which makes a different type of heat and flavor). We also both had the healthy garlic selection, one with chicken and one with shrimp. One hot, one medium. Again, very good, fresh and tasty. Good portion size but not overwhelming. Sauce had a very slight sweetness to it which I didn't care for but my companion did. Chicken and shrimp were both cooked nicely, not overdone. This is not my favorite Thai place but it is very good and I will happily return again.

• Visited March 2014

Buffalo, New York
“Best Thai in western New York”
Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

I go to yummy Thai in North Tonawanda very frequently. I've never had a bad meal there and the service is fast and polite. Everything is very clean and well presented. The prices are great, especially for the large proportions you get!!! Lunch or dinner or even take out, it is all delicious. They also opened another location in ken more which I haven't been to yet. You won't be disappointed when you go here.

• Visited February 2014
Buffalo NY
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Decent!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

Lunch there today was solid. Tom yum soup was spiced appropriately. Panang curry was nicely done with more peanuts than I am used to. Wife had Tom Kha soup which she enjoyed. Great place.

• Visited December 2013
Buffalo, NY
“Great Thai in North Tonawanda”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've eaten here and gotten take out on several occasions. This was my first introduction to Thai food and what a treat. Our favorite is the Tamarind Chili. We love the flavors and the spice. The red curry was tasty but it's more of a soup. My husband loves the Pud Kee Mow with it's wide noodles. Our favorite to date was a Friday night fish special. Using Tilapia, she created a spicy fish dish that was out of this world. I wish she had that all the time. It was fantastic.

• Visited July 2013
“5 Star Thai”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife were heading home to Baltimore Maryland from a trip to Canada and my wife is thai; we love to try thai food and love trying new places on our vacations. So we found this spot on the way back, the small town is a nice place to stop and walk around. Great for some pics; enjoyed the view and the food was great! We had calamari appetizer, pud thai woon sen with pork and chicken green curry. Very nice spot if you like thai, we would know.. We've been to many spots nation wide and to Thailand many times. Try it!

• Visited July 2013