“Great Thai in North Tonawanda”
Review of Yummy Thai

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Yummy Thai
Cuisines: Thai
Description: "Refreshing Thai cuisine".
Description: "Refreshing Thai cuisine".
Buffalo, NY
“Great Thai in North Tonawanda”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've eaten here and gotten take out on several occasions. This was my first introduction to Thai food and what a treat. Our favorite is the Tamarind Chili. We love the flavors and the spice. The red curry was tasty but it's more of a soup. My husband loves the Pud Kee Mow with it's wide noodles. Our favorite to date was a Friday night fish special. Using Tilapia, she created a spicy fish dish that was out of this world. I wish she had that all the time. It was fantastic.

“5 Star Thai”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and my wife were heading home to Baltimore Maryland from a trip to Canada and my wife is thai; we love to try thai food and love trying new places on our vacations. So we found this spot on the way back, the small town is a nice place to stop and walk around. Great for some pics; enjoyed the view and the food was great! We had calamari appetizer, pud thai woon sen with pork and chicken green curry. Very nice spot if you like thai, we would know.. We've been to many spots nation wide and to Thailand many times. Try it!

1 Thank Rockyhamella
Niagara Falls, New York
“Lives up to the Name!”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Decided to give this place a try and was not disappointed! Like the title suggests this place does live up to its name "YUMMY THAI". I went here with my girlfriend and we had the spring rolls to start and you could tell they were hand made and they were quite good. Then for the mains she had the green curry and I had the Chili Lime Ginger w/ shrimp. Mine was awesome with lots of fresh veggies and plenty of spice. You will love this place if you like hot & spicy food! I would definitely recommend the Chili Lime Ginger dish as well. My girlfriends green curry was also pretty good as I tried some and enjoyed it. The place wasn't busy when we were there but overall the service was really good. The prices are reasonable too. I will definitely be back to Yummy Thai!

Hyderabad, India
“Awesome awesome Thai cuisine !!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Yummy Thai is a really cute get away restaurant situated In The town of Tonawanda a Native American town ,if one is visiting Niagara Falls , a little scenic drive away along the river niagara, is a pleasant eatery to sit down and relax after a biting cold weather outing to the falls .
The food is flavoured and spiced right to taste anybody's eating habit , not too sharp , pungent and absolutely no smell off the food . Sometimes Tom yum soup can have heavy odours and Thai restaurant do usually have fish oil smells hanging every way disturbing ones appetite ,especially if one is a vegetarian traveller . Phad Thai , Thai green curry rice , satay platters , flat noodles ,any thing you order comes out with fresh vegetables and with fresh cut meats and tofu . Portions are big can be comfortably Shared . Every platter is 9.99$ but worth the money . This place is worth a visit .

• Visited April 2013
“Great service”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I love this place...very fresh food and a quiet and comfortable atmosphere. Our server Ashley was very polite, friendly and answered all our questions.