Porches of Pendleton
$65
$58
$69
RodewayInn
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 13, 2010

My husband and I spent our wedding night at Porches of Pendleton in June 2010. We were looking for a local B&B to spend a few days relaxing before jetting off to Mexico to spend the remainder of our honeymoon.

Porches of Pendleton went ABOVE and BEYOND our expectations. The innkeepers were incredible, our room was beautiful, great food (in addition to the gourmet coffee and cookies always available). They truly bent over backwards to make it special for us (bottle of champagne in our room when we arrived). They even made us an amazing to-go breakfast when we had to leave early for our flight to Mexico. We had fun kayaking on the canal and reading in the library.

I can't say enough good things! We're hoping to retun sometime this summer.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lg9567
Reviewed August 25, 2010

If you love nature and enjoy being pampered this is the place for you! My husband and I booked our 1st B&B at The Porches. The managers Tex and Deb are so warm and they made us feel at home. They treated us like royalty! The breakfasts were to die for, not only great tasting, they looked great and it was served in beautiful china. The coffee was so yummy, but the homemade muffins and fruit are to die for. We had our choice to eat outdoors on the porch or in the dining room. We did both. You can use their kayaks and paddle on the river. Tex makes delicious cookies every day. The area is beautiful and the drive to Niagara Fall is not even a half hour away. We had the King room and it was so spacious and the bathroom had a whirlpool bathtub. We love it up there, it was really hard leaving to come back home!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 19, 2010

My wife and I, my daughter and her friend (both 14) stayed here for a long weekend in June and we all absolutely loved this place! They gave us a great rate, so the girls got their own room which they loved! The interior of the home is new, clean and very welcoming. We stayed in the Petals to Pedals room and it was very comfortable and included a small fridge with free water and soda. The bed was exceptionally made up with quality bedding and lots and lots of comfy pillows. Outside, there were kayaks available to ride on the Erie Canal which was a wonderful bonus. Even as first-time kayakers, we picked it right up. The breakfasts were exceptional and we chose to have them served on the back deck. As promised, the omelets were world-class and the specialty pancakes were yummy and filling. We went to Darien Lakes one day and Niagara Falls the other, and this B&B was well situated for both destinations. You will not be disappointed in this B&B and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Deb & Tex are great hosts.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family