All reviews minute walk caldera view the bus small refrigerator home away from home studio room helpful with directions every morning sitting on the balcony family run beautiful sunset excellent stay included breakfast visit santorini hotel is located yogurt main town
Reviewed September 29, 2017

stayed three nights at the end of September. First impression 10/10. Met at reception by Jacob, who took the time to explain the island and what to do and where the sites were located, and brought the luggage up to the room and gave the necessary information. Apt 4 is a corner unit and the balcony and the bed have a marvelous sea view that's east, and the side window you can peak out and see the west.
Room very modern, clean, bright, very nicely decorated. Met by Eirini at breakfast on my first morning and greeted by name, that was a really nice personal touch.
Would highly recommend for singles, couples etc. Felt safe at all times in the room and walking into Fira town which is less than three minutes, and close to a supermarket and the Main Bus Station. If I should visit Santorini I would stay only here. close to everything.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location and very clean. The staff are extremely friendly and the breakfast buffet is great with lots of variety. I would have rated this hotel much higher but there were a few things that I was not happy with. Firstly, the bed was quite uncomfortable, it has a very thin inner spring mattress and you can feel the springs when you move, so we did not rest properly. There are also no tea or coffee making facilities which I consider to be essential for any hotel. We were advised we could contact reception and they would make us one whenever we wanted, but this is not convenient especially when reception closes at 9pm, so a late night cuppa before bed is out of the question. The bath towels were also very small and thin.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Is truly perfect! The breakfasts, the views, the location, the staff, EVERYTHING! I was extremely grateful to the owner, as she helped me with everything and her kindness was impressive, I recommend them and if I return to Santorini I will surely stay there again.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed September 13, 2017

I really liked this hotel. In particular the room was great - we booked The Studio, which overlooks the caldera and extends over two floors. Having been refurbished to a very high standard, the hotel and room were immaculately clean. The stairs to the bedroom within the Studio were a little narrow, and so won't be suitable for anyone with significant mobility issues, but it was perfect for us. We had a very comfortable stay and enjoyed the warm and welcoming hospitality from the owners and staff. The breakfast was also good too, as is the location - just a couple of minutes walk into Thira.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2017

We spent a lovely 5 nights at Nemesis. The room was clean & comfortable, the breakfast is great and everything is bright and airy. Excellent value and a great location close to Fira - but not so close that you have to drag your suitcases across cobbles or up/down stairs to reach your hotel. We watched lots of people doing that in the heat in Fira centre and felt very sorry for them!
If booking via a third party (i.e. not direct with the hotel), be aware that 'sea view' in the room description is not a caldera view (it looks out east to the sea but is no less beautiful).
From the moment we walked into the hotel, Eirini was a joy and really made us feel welcome and at home. After Fira we stayed a further 9 nights in Kamari but missed the superb hospitality offered at Nemeis. Thank you Eirini :)

Room Tip: Sea view is not a caldera view unless specified (but no less beautiful)
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple