“The best ice cream in Santorini!”
Review of Cremalatte

Cremalatte
Ranked #9 of 21 Dessert in Fira
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The very best ice cream I tasted during my trip in Santorini. A flavor worth looking out for is Vinsanto which apparently is made with real Santorinian wine! Yammy!

Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend loved this place, all flavours we tried were amazing and 2.50 € for an ice cream cone with this good ice cream is definitely worth it

Reviewed May 14, 2019

May 2018: My husband, 7 yr old son and I ate here EVERY DAY! The gelato was on point! They have a staple set of flavors that were there every day, but they also had a good selection of "daily flavors". Once scoop was MORE than enough for each of us (my husband got two on the first night and regretted it! ~ but finished it) They offer samples of the flavors to help you choose and I can't remember the price exactly, but it seemed REALLY reasonable.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 7, 2019

The ice cream (whatever the flavour we tried) is really excellent. Lola, the young woman who served us was really, really nice !

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend loved this place! We were in Fira for 7 nights and came here 3 times. I wanted to return for a 4th before we left but we ran out of time.

The ice cream is amazing. The owner is so friendly and really welcoming; she also gave generous portions. We also tired one of the other ice cream shops in the square and the scoops weren’t as generous there and we always found ourselves returning here.

Already miss the ice cream!

Date of visit: April 2019