This is a lovely hotel situated not far from the city centre. It only takes less than ten minutes walking and no one would really complain to walk under the perfect weather!! We were arranged to stayed in a double room on the ground floor for four nights. Despite of the tiny bathroom, which i didn't mind as i spent most of the time on the beaches, the room itself is clean and tidy. The best thing is that we had a patio right outside our room so we could park our ATV (a four-wheel motorbike) there. We really enjoyed our quiet moments (before going to bed) in the patio chatting and having drinks/snacks bought from the local supermarkets. There are so much to say but in short, you gotta stay here if you come. You wont find anything better than this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira