My friend and I had the pleasure of staying at this hotel earlier this month. We LOVED it! The location is a little way out of the town center but it's a short walk and made us get to know the little streets in Fira. The owners were wonderful, allowing us to leave our luggage 5 hours before check in and putting them in our room while we were still exploring, giving us recommendations of activities and sold us tickets at the front desk so we didn't have to deal with waiting in line, and what stood out most about the character of this family is the father insisted he drive us to the airport as we were two young girls traveling alone. It was such a pleasure staying here and when I come back to Fira I will definitely come back here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira