My husband and I spent 4 nights in Galatia Villas. We were greeted very nicely and friendly. They made a nice introduction of town, where to eat, best beaches, where to rent an ATV.
It is a very good value for the price. Rooms are nice but a little dark, but in order to make us happy, they changed our room. İt is a nice, small hotel.
For ones looking for a nice beach and want to explore the island, rent an ATV, go to beaches that buses do not go. We really enjoyed our time.
Perisa is a nice beach, also Mesa ? Beach was our favorite. Oia is beautiful, don't miss to watch the sunset there....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira