Our family stayed at Galatia Villas for three days. Spotless rooms and lovely and quiet surroundings. The donkeys stroll by in the mornings and evenings. Conveniently located about 15 minute walk to the main bus depot (i have short legs). Staff are very helpful and hospitable. You can even purchase boat trip tickets to the caldera from the reception desk. Price is very reasonable. You won't regret staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Galatia Villas offer 6 double rooms and 4 studios that can accommodate up to 4 people. Some rooms have sea views while others overlook the relaxing patio or even have access to it.All rooms feature modern amenities and are decorated with taste by paying attention to every single detail. The wood and burgundy in conjunction with the dominant white color gives warmth to the rooms that will make you feel relaxed all day.Studios also have a sofa bed and dining table to give even more comfort to you and your family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Galatia Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Galatia Villas Hotel Fira
- Galatia Hotel Fira
- Galatia Villas Santorini/Fira