Evgenia Villas & Suites
$387
$295
$701
$342
Astro Palace Hotel and Suites(Fira)(Great Value!)
$409
$390
$319
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites(Fira)(Great Value!)
$368
$353
Agoda.com
Volcano View Hotel Santorini(Fira)(Great Value!)
$393
$378
Hotels.com
$441
Orbitz.com
$826
$731
1,408 results
All reviewsplace to stayminute walkpool areathe busgave us a mapferry portbeautiful islandi highly recommend this hotelthe hotel managerrooms were very cleanmain townperfect staybeautiful hotelsea viewplaces to visitnice poolshops and restaurants
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I were so happy staying over here! George-the manager is a kind and helpful person! The honey moon suite is clean, quiet and of course there is a surprise inside! Its is near the town center and you can easily get infomation about car and bike(atv) rental even boat trips to the volcano(best price)! We were glad that we had chosen this hotel and surely will come back here for more stayes in the future!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 17, 2013

As I arrived the hotel shuttle was already waiting for me at the ferry dock. George the manager gave me all the information i needed about tours, where to go, what to do, directions, even a cute little map to help me get around.

The room was well organized, cleanly, and comfortable. Not to mention their quiete reasonably priced. Cute little cafe for breakfast and beverages behind the pool overlooking a nice view.

All the staff were so warm, welcoming, and friendly, I felt like a family friend staying at their home. The villas all has a boutique feel to it. I even hired a photographer and had a few images taken at the hotel.

Location was perfect, 5 min walk from shops, cafes, and bars. The bus station was same distance and central to all sightsee-ing locations. It was surely unforgettable experience and I couldn't be happier more with my stay at Evgenia Villas & Suites. Would definitely suggest others to try and book my stay every time i stayed in Santorini. Thanks again for your great hospitality George and Family :).

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My girlfriend and I met in Athens and took a ferry to Santorini. The ferry was a miserable experience, in which most passengers (honestly, most) were sea-sick after 10 minutes, and proceeded to vomit. Details aside, when we reached the shores of Santorini, we indeed felt that we conquered a voyage to the archaic Greek island. We were picked up at the port by a very pleasant employee from Evgenia. When we got to the Villa, we got the "worst" room. I emphasize the quotations marks because the room was just right for me and my girlfriend. Granted, we are 25 and have lower expectations than an older, more accomplished and well-off couple. But we were very happy with the room. That said, we thought the villa itself was breathtaking... We took a number of pictures in and around the villa -- admiring the whitewash buildings, and well-placed pool. Fira is a short (10 minute) walk from the Villa. The walk was a little confusing, but we both had fun winding our way through the cobble-stone paths to reach the city. George and his team were always on call and ready to attend to us. They are youthful bunch and understood our needs. I can only imagine how it would feel to spend a weekend in one of the deluxe rooms with a balcony looking over the shore. Enjoy!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Absolutely fantastic hotel, small but super clean. The price is great and well worth it. George the host is fantastic. Suggests where to go and what to do. The hotel has a very friendly feel and can't wait to go back asap!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 15, 2013

I couldn't be happier with our stay at Villa Evgenia, the hotel was beautiful and so close to town.

George was lovely and very helpful, with great recommendations. He filled us in on the best local beaches to check out, arranged quad bike hire and brought us room service from his family restaurant when we wanted to stay in for the evening.

The food was incredible, you could really taste that it's made with love. The pool area was exquisite, a great place to relax and unwind in the sun. George even let us put on our own chillout music through the pool PA system, and asked us for a copy when we left.

I would not hesitate to book Villa Evgenia again! And would definately recommend it to all my friends!

Thanks George and Family!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the 2nd level - great view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple