Nice clean hotel run by a mum and her son who are very welcoming and friendly.
It's a 10 minute up hill walk into Fira but as we hired a motor bike we loved it was away from everything - it was so peaceful. We had a beautiful view overlooking the pool to the water and the rooms were simple but clean and comfortable. The bathroom is small but that is normal for Greece and at least there was a shower curtain. The breakfast consisted of bread, honey, jam, tinned peaches, an apple or peach, cake, tea or coffee and juice. The lady who runs the hotel is absolutely lovely gave us great recommendations and supplied us with a plate and knife so we could ave our super market bought lunch on our balcony (a lot of hotels won't let you bring food in).
Highly recommend for those who hire a bike or a car (best way to see the island anyway) but not for those who would struggle with an uphill walk and have no other transport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Occupying a quiet location just off the lower main road in Fira Town, the Villa Romantic is a small family property offering comfortable accommodation at an affordable price. This friendly property is the perfect choice for guests looking for a homely environment. This family-run property has 11 guest rooms,all of which are neatly decorated. All of the rooms feature a balcony or offer access to the pretty courtyard.Villa Romantic is built in a traditional Greek style. Each of the rooms at Villa Romantic is well-furnished and appointed with Greek paintings, satellite TV and spacious balconies. Enjoy a great start to each day with a sumptuous continental breakfast included in your room rate. From the privacy of your balcony, admire beautiful views of the surrounding countryside and the sea. During the day you can soak up the sun around the spacious pool area or enjoy a Greek coffee at the relaxed pool.Take a short walk to Fira's vibrant main square and visit the many local shops and traditional restaurants and bars. Fira town square is just 800 metres (15minutes walking) away from Villa Romantic. Benefit from free wireless internet access in the public areas of Villa Romantic. There is also a PC in reception that you can use it with small extra cost. If you're driving around Santorini, you can also enjoy free private parking here. Villa Romantic can also arrange the rental of a car, bike or motorbike to help you easily explore the surrounding area. Villa Romantic provides a free minibus service to collect you from the airport or port at your arrival.(That service is free for only one way at the arrival). Reception open/08:00-24:00 Check in/24hours Continental breakfast served/08:30-10:00 and included fresh bread, orange juice, butter, marmalade, croissant, yogurt, coffee or tea or milk, fruit salad - compost and homemade cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Romantic Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Romantic Hotel Fira
- Romantic Spa Resort Santorini/Fira