Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Just spent our honeymoon at the villa! It's such a beautiful place, great location and what a view! The staff have been amazing from the moment we booked right up to us leaving. Thanks for making our honeymoon a wonderful occasion!

Date of stay: September 2013
2  Thank Saralouiseyeo
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The villa met all our expectations and more!
Memories were made which we will cherish forever.
Bridget was an exceptional hostess checking in all the time & seeing that we were comfortable. Extremely well located & a view to die for
Would like to return one day

Date of stay: July 2013
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Cache22
Reviewed April 27, 2013

We just returned from our unforgettable staying at the Blue Angel Villa! The place was SO fantastic, the actual villa and the natural surroundings...a dream come true! The ecclectic santorinian interior design, the inside green jacuzzi in candlelight ,like ancient baths... so serene and the outside one overseeing the majestic view of the prehestoric volcano and the sea of the" Atlantis". I am short of words really!
We were so fortunate, my five friends and I that we were able to book the villa for 7 days.No-one wanted to leave the premises it was so comfortable!Relaxing night drinks at the terrace and in the jacuzzi's, dining, partying!
Penelope and Brigitte were also so friendly and helpfull, there is no question about that. Everything was as expected and more!The place was clean and tidy, the breakfast fresh and delicious.
Myself and my fiance are certainly hoping that we will return someday, for our Honeymoon as well..I cannot imagine anywhere else more special than here!

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Julia P
Reviewed July 24, 2011

My dad, siblings and I planned a getaway to Santorini half a year in advance for my mums 50th birthday surprise and I am so pleased to say that it was probably one of our best holidays together as a family! Firstly, the team at Blue Angel Villa were so helpful throughout...from the moment I emailed them with countless enquiries right down to our air port pick up, they were always so patient and kind, my heartfelt thanks to Penelope! Also, the villa itself was beautiful and very exquisite! The rooftop jacuzzi boasts fantastic views of the caldera and theres also another warm jacuzzi in one of the bedrooms...the daily cleaner keeps the villa in impeccable order and also Brigitte who used to visit us daily to make sure we were doing alright and sorted out our catamaran day trip and everything else we needed, truly brilliant! And we also had a special birthday dinner organised in our villa for us from the Koukoumavlos restaurant with the help of Penelope, and it was splendid!
All in all, this was our first trip to the Greek Island and it has definitely left us wanting more! Thank you Blue Angel Villa and team! xx

Date of stay: June 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
5  Thank simer5
Reviewed February 21, 2011

From the moment we made our reservations with Penelope, to the moment of departure, in Santorini, everything was absolutely perfect.

It would be impossible to wish for anything more to make a perfect vacation. From the Jacuzzi to the breathtaking view and the Santorinian interior everything one could possibly want was there at your fingertips and if you needed anything, all you had to do was ask Brigitte. Our 3 teenagers were thrilled with the nightlife and my sister said she'll definitely come here for her honeymoon!

The only way to know how perfect it truly is, is to experience it for yourself and if you can, stay longer. We would highly recommend the Blue Angel Villa to everyone.

Date of stay: September 2010