My dad, siblings and I planned a getaway to Santorini half a year in advance for my mums 50th birthday surprise and I am so pleased to say that it was probably one of our best holidays together as a family! Firstly, the team at Blue Angel Villa were so helpful throughout...from the moment I emailed them with countless enquiries right down to our air port pick up, they were always so patient and kind, my heartfelt thanks to Penelope! Also, the villa itself was beautiful and very exquisite! The rooftop jacuzzi boasts fantastic views of the caldera and theres also another warm jacuzzi in one of the bedrooms...the daily cleaner keeps the villa in impeccable order and also Brigitte who used to visit us daily to make sure we were doing alright and sorted out our catamaran day trip and everything else we needed, truly brilliant! And we also had a special birthday dinner organised in our villa for us from the Koukoumavlos restaurant with the help of Penelope, and it was splendid!
All in all, this was our first trip to the Greek Island and it has definitely left us wanting more! Thank you Blue Angel Villa and team! xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villa consists of 3 double bedrooms. The Master one with the round bed and the jacuzzi,the open one on the loft and the third one with the vaulted ceiling. It also has a Jacuzzi on the terrace with a breathtaking view to the sea and the volcano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Angel Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Angel Villa Hotel Fira
- Blue Angel Villa Santorini/Fira