We visited this hotel twice. The first time we found it so great, that we decided to visit it again the year after. Philippion is a beautiful hotel, with wonderful view at the sea and amazingly friendly personnel. The manager of the hotel Mr. Konstantinou is very nice, friendly and works with great professionalism. Last year we decided to get married at Santorini and booked about 10 rooms for our family and friends. Everything worked out fantastic and the organisation was just perfect! All our guests arriving at the airport or port of Santorini on different days and times were picked-up from the hotel, all reservations were right and all rooms were excellent!!!
The rooms are made of white minimal stone-look construction, which fits perfectly to the island´s unique style. They are fully equipped with new devices (TV etc) and they are probably the cleanest rooms we have visited in Cyclades. The pool is very beautiful with great chilling music and the pool bar very nice and convenient. Every day we and our guests would spend our mornings at the amazing hotel-breakfast-buffet and then at the pool. The breakfast is perfect, we really missed absolutely nothing!! Because of the wedding there were many issues that we wanted take care of, so Mr. Konstantinou, his wonderful daughter and all the personnel was by our side all the time. At the day of the wedding our room was amazingly decorated by the hotel and a bottle of Moet champagne was waiting for us in the wonderful suite they reserved for our wedding night. They even brought me a huge mirror, so that I can get ready before the wedding! The hotel is only 3 minutes walking from the center of Fira, but without the noise and limited space you usually find in hotels located at the center. All our guests were so amazed by the great service and the beauty of the hotel, that we received only the best comments. Important is to mention that more than the half of the guests were speaking German or English and this was absolutely no problem for this super friendly personnel. Philippion and all the people working there made us feel like a family during our stay and this will none of us forget. We know for sure where we´ll be staying the next time we visit Santorini!!! THANK YOU.
Katerina & Kimon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011-12, Philippion boutique hotel is situated on the main street of Fira, just 250 meters from the city centre. This ideal position combines magnificent views of caldera and volcano with all major attractions. Offers comfortable and quiet rooms with unique design and all amenities, swimming pool, restaurant –bar and quality services from experienced staff 24 hours daily. Free arrival transfer and free high speed Wi-Fi are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Philippion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Villas Hotel Fira
- Philippion Hotel Fira
- Philippion Boutique Hotel Santorini/Fira