We stayed in room 106 from 11th until 15th of September. On our arrival at the port of Athinios we were greeted by Giannis who drove us to the hotel. The location is excellent only 7 minutes walk from the centre of Fira. There is also a Carrefour supermarket very close. Our room was spacious and very clean. The pool area was great and certain services such as the use of safe, fridge and ironing of our clothes (which are charged in most hotels) were complimentary. Staff was very friendly and helpful and prices at the pool bar were low. I would like to thank all the staff and the manager for our great staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011-12, Philippion boutique hotel is situated on the main street of Fira, just 250 meters from the city centre. This ideal position combines magnificent views of caldera and volcano with all major attractions. Offers comfortable and quiet rooms with unique design and all amenities, swimming pool, restaurant –bar and quality services from experienced staff 24 hours daily. Free arrival transfer and free high speed Wi-Fi are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity and TripOnline SA so you can book your Philippion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Villas Hotel Fira
- Philippion Hotel Fira
- Philippion Boutique Hotel Santorini/Fira