Stayed here for a week in September, first impressions very good, room was spacious and clean, room 111, double room, bathroom and outdoor patio, only issue with this room was that the bed was extremely firm, woke in the morning with a stiff back. Hotel is 5-10 minute walk to the centre of Fira town which was nice after a large meal, also close to Santo winery, roughly 30 minute walk, good for sunset views and wine tasting. Staff at hotel were helpful and friendly, the Albanian guy, don't remember his name is a great asset to the hotel. Pool is nice, quiet most of the time, breakfast is basic but I never went hungry, comprised of tea, coffee, juice, tomatoes, cheese, fruit, cereal, bread, cake and yogurt. I would recommend this hotel, thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We had a car for the week but you could use the bus service which seemed easy to use. If you have a car I would highly recommend a visit to Metaxi Mas restaurant, real greek food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011-12, Philippion boutique hotel is situated on the main street of Fira, just 250 meters from the city centre. This ideal position combines magnificent views of caldera and volcano with all major attractions. Offers comfortable and quiet rooms with unique design and all amenities, swimming pool, restaurant –bar and quality services from experienced staff 24 hours daily. Free arrival transfer and free high speed Wi-Fi are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Philippion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Villas Hotel Fira
- Philippion Hotel Fira
- Philippion Boutique Hotel Santorini/Fira