We stayed for two Nights at the beginning of july. My first inital reaction wasn't great as the hotel is right of a very busy main road about 10 mins walk from the actual busy caldera view centre of thiera. However I leant to love the hotel as the service was outstanding, the rooms and pool super clean, the pricing totally fair. Also, as we hired a car the location turned out to be a plus as parking was super easy (rather than having to park miles away from the hotel or in small one way side streets). Everything is super easy to access from the hotel by car. Would defo come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2011-12, Philippion boutique hotel is situated on the main street of Fira, just 250 meters from the city centre. This ideal position combines magnificent views of caldera and volcano with all major attractions. Offers comfortable and quiet rooms with unique design and all amenities, swimming pool, restaurant –bar and quality services from experienced staff 24 hours daily. Free arrival transfer and free high speed Wi-Fi are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Philippion Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Philippion Villas Hotel Fira
- Philippion Hotel Fira
- Philippion Boutique Hotel Santorini/Fira